Monday, December 11, 2017

RAWR - Lawn Fawn December inspiration week

Hi there!


Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today and we're featuring a new mini stamp set and matchnig dies: RAWR. If you know me, you know I love minis, they are so much fun, super cute and cuper cheap. And this is not an exception. This little dino is the cutest!! It just makes me smile :)

So I had to put two of them in my card. I used the mirror stamping technique and created this little scene.


The leaves and dinos are colored with Copic markers and I used Distress inks and my blending tool to add some color to the sky and grass. To add a little extra fun to the card, I put these cuties on action wobbles to make it intercative. I hope you like it!


To see what the other DT members have created using this new set, just check the Lawn Fawn blog. Psst there is a giveaway involved as well!

Thank you so much for stoping by, have a nice day!

Supply list:

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a great card ! I love your choice of colours m they’re so sweet ! And you did such a great job on coloring the dinosaurs. Well played ! margessw@icloud.com