Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Outside In Stitched Hearts - Lawn Fawn December inspiration week

Hello!

I'm here today with more Lawn Fawn inspiration celebrating the December release week. This time I'm featuring the new Outside In Stitched Hearts Stackables dies and You're Sweet Border die.


By the way, I love these heart dies so much, I love that they are more rounded like the old ones and the outised stitched border if you (like me) decide to use the negative space of the cut.

I wanted to feature the cute Party Panda too. Just because I wanted to stamp him ;)
This is a special set (stamps + dies) that you can get totally free with your purchase at the Lawn Fawn store during your birthday month (and he's simply adorable!).


So for my card, I colored the background with Distress inks and my blending tool and added a panel that I previously die cut with several hearts. I used foam adhesive to adhere the panel to the base to create more dimension. Then I added some pandas here and there and the sentiment. Super simple and fun! To finish it up I just adhered some sequins :)



I hope you like my project for today! For more inspiration, please check out the Lawn Fawn blog. There's a video and a giveaway too!

Thank you so much for your visit, bug hugs!!

Supply list:

- Party Panda (Free Birthday Gift at LawnFawn.com)

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my gosh ! Your card is so creative and cute ! I love the cut outs !! margessw@icloud.com