Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Summer cards with AE Bubbles

Hello!

This week I'm sharing two cards at the Avery Elle blog featuring the super cute Bubbles set. I used the same products and technique for both cards with different images, colors and sentiments.


I used my Tombow markers to create the background and to color the images, I've been playing with them lately and I'm loving them :)
To add some interest to my focal point I used the Heart and Stars frames dies. I really like these dies, they are sooo pretty!


To fisnish off the cards I added some sequins of different sizes and adhered my panel to colored card bases. I hope you like them!

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:

 

Ellen Hutson:

2 comments:

C. Brawley said...

These are super cute! I would love to know more about how you made the background on these cards. I love all your cards that you create. You are very talented.

Yainea said...

Thank you so much!! The background is made just like in this video, but coloring a smaller area so I can keep a lot more of the white space :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pMF1Z1NU4M&t=2s

If you have any questions, just send me an email or leave another comment, I'd love to help!