Monday, June 5, 2017

Life's a Beach - AE card

Hello and happy Monday!!

It's almost (at least here) beach time! I live by the sea and I've not enjoyed a beach day, sometimes because of the weather and when the weather was nice because of a lack of free time but I can't wait for a good beach day :)

So, in the meanwhile, let's look at this beach card hehe. I really LOVE this set from Avery Elle. The drawing style is soft and summery and it has all the elements for a perfect beach card.


I colored the background with my Zig markers and the beach huts with Copic markers. I paired this set with the Horizontal Stripes background die, trimming it to be almost a square. Then adhere the background to a kraft card base and the little elements and horizontal stripes panel on top of that using foam adhesive. I heat embossed the sentiment on a stripe of kraft cardstock and tied some white thread as a finishing touch.



I hope you like my project for today, I'm happy about how it turned out! :) Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:


Ellen Hutson:

1 comment:

Renee V said...

Awesome design and love the whole soft, beachy feel to this cute card!!