Sunday, June 18, 2017

Lawn Fawn June inspiration week - Plane and Simple & Push Here

Hi there!

It's Lawn Fawn inspiration week!

We're featuring more sets from the Summer release and I think you're going to love all the projects that the DT has made with them. I hope you have fun and lots of inspiration during this inspiration week! :)

First I have a project showcasing the Plane and Simple stamp set and coordinating dies. I decided to make a pop-up box using this set, this is super easy with the Pop Up Box dies (I think I'm too lazy to make it from scratch, lol).
To make it extra fun I used stripes of acetate to attatch the clouds and plane to the box so it seems that everything is floating in the air. You can see how to do that on my Fairy Garden Pop Up Box video.


I colored the images with Copic markers and used some patterned paper to add interest and match the colors of the plane.
I love the little addition of the compass rose, I love that symbol it just yells adventure to me :)


My next project is an interactive card that showcases the new Push Here stamp set. I already used it for y Chibitronics + Lawn Fawn colab and I wanted to make another card using Chibitronics, and another stamp from the set :)


I really love this set so I don't need to add my handwritten to a finished card, that makes me anxious of ruin it haha

I combined several sets on this card and I really like how it turned out. I used a fade effect sticker so the light of the lighthouse looks very cool when you press the button. The circuit is very similar to the one in my Twinkle lights video but using a fade effect sticker and only one light so it's way simpler but you can definitely use the other as a guide :)


I used Distress inks for the background and sea and Copic markers to color the boat, lighthouse and the pirates on the inside. The outside sentiment is heat embossed and I used the new Happy Father's Day die for the sentiment on the inside of the card.


I had to customize a bit the pirate boy so it looks older than the girl haha

I hope you like them, thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!!

Supply list:

Plane and simple pop up box:

 
Push Here card:

 

5 comments:

bkazoo said...

You are so very talented. I love your designs and thank you for sharing!

Maryjo Monterosso said...

Love your cards. Can't wait to try the Chibi lights. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

The cards that you create are always inspirational to me and I ALWAYS watch you on YouTube!
Love you Yainea!
❤️

Tami B said...

Both of these are terrific!

TraciLynn said...

I am amazed at all your beautiful cards! You are very, very talented!