Monday, December 2, 2013

Lawnscaping challenge #71: Tags or Treat Bags

Happy first Monday of December!
And that means a new Lawncaping challenge! This time, and because Christmas is just around the corner, the challenge is about making tags or treat bags, you know, to help you have all your presents ready in time ;) and have some fun by the way!


I decorated a bag of tea that I purchased last week because I think it's cute and it was that I had at hand but you can decorate all kind of bags with this same design.


First I stamped with gold ink the pretty stars background by HA. Then I used ribbon and twine to wrap the bag, and then glued a glittered embossed die cut base, a made with Peace Joy Love papers and a circle stamped with sentiments from Cozy Christmas. Easy peasy!!

I hope you feel inspired and join the challenge this time, I love seeing your projects in the gallery! This time our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, is that cool or what?


Thank you so much for stopping by on my little blog today, have a great week!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Cozy Christmas
- Lawn Fawn papers: Peace Joy Love
- Hero Arts stamp: Tiny Star background
- Memento ink: Love Letter
- Delicata ink: GoldenGlitz
- May Arts ribbon
- Versamark ink
- WOW embossing powder: gold
- W9Plus die

6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

So pretty! What an awesome idea to dress up what you already have! I love the gold on the bag!!!! And I course the ribbon and twine are amazing on the bag! So smart and super festive!!

Unknown said...

You always decorate little packages so well!! Your bag is gorgeous-- that delicata ink really sparkles!

Samantha Casey said...

Adorable bag, I love the mixture of embellishments you used! Amazing job!
-Samantha

Unknown said...

Cute tag! Thanks for the inspiration.

Charlene B. said...

What an adorable gift bag :)

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful bag, love the gold and gorgeous tag :)